Sunday, April 1, 2018

Kraft+ April Challenge ..

It’s been a while! Hello!

This is the 2nd layout I’ve scrapped since we moved states in January. 
We now live 800m from the beach here at port Stephens and are making the most of the relaxed lifestyle, close proximity to soo many amazing beaches and outside activities. 

The layout today was done from Kraft+ scrap challenge blog as a guest designer for April. I’m also the sponsor store this month with a $20 resin embellishment prize pack from The Resin Rainbow.. 


My layout came together really quickly and was borrowed from a sketch lafabrikascrap-leblog.fr that I found on Pinterest. 



Here’s my layout and the list of how I worked it .



Here’s the list: 
Something old - denim flower at least 10 years old from a kit seller that’s no longer around ‘Polly’s kits’ and the ‘&’ button in the title that is a brad from making memories. 
Something New: the resin chicken wire shapes in white and rust red that I made on Friday! 
something borrowed:  camera washi from my daughters stash (and Chiyogami designs) and the sketch idea from lafabrikascrap blog
Something blue: blue paper strips, blue felt heart from Rainbow Splendour, blue arrow from charms creations and the denim blue flower.



Items used:
Pacific Blue & titanium white acrylic paint 
White gesso
blue felt heart from Rainbow Splendour
Resin roses in white & black from The Resin Rainbow.. 
Cut up black resin bumpy strip from The Resin Rainbow.. 
Hot air ballon from my stash
Ampersand (&) is a brad from making memories (circa 2003) 
Red wood letters from delish scraps 
Black letters are from AC thickers. 
Dotty black bow from delish scraps

Cut up Resin chicken wire in white & red from The Resin Rainbow..

No comments:

Post a Comment