Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Product Post!

I figured it was about time that I started showcasing The Resin Rainbow's product line in my blog making it even easier for you to see and purchase rather than going to a seperate website to do so.

yes I know I could create a seperate blog that is just for this purpose but by having it all in one, you can see how I have also used the products making it more fun and interesting for you and less work for me by having to keep 2 blogs running!

There will be a tab at the top of the blog that says STORE.. and in here you will be able to see almost everything that can be purchased available.

More than happy to take requests and custom orders. I am working on a way to add variations to each product as your purchasing to add colour so you dont need to me to send you a message asking what colour/s you would like!

For now, you can also view & purchase The Resin Rainbow's products on Etsy. 


cheers
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment