Sunday, September 25, 2016

WW1 August Creative Team Layout ..

I'm not sure if you know this .. But I LOVE yellow. It's such a gorgeous happy colour. It's so easy to use and works so well with so many other colours (grey, silver, blue, red, teal). I literally jumped and clapped like a child when I realised that this month we were using Yellow Up!


The sponsors for this month are 




 And here is my contribution.. 





Items used:


Background is Colourpaste 'Sunshine' By Colourblast Australia
With grey/black inked smoothed over it. 
White happy cloud button from my stash
Chipboard hashes by Crafty Chipboard

have you taken a look at what the rest of the creative team have done with this gorgeous colour? .. click on this link and go check them out and then submit your own! 

Enjoy your month! .
Happy Scrapping
Janet 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment