Friday, August 5, 2016

White.. With 1 August challenge - magenta purple

I will start by saying I'm not a fan of purple at all. Too dark for me. I'm all about the bright colour's, lots of layers and plenty of texture! .. 2 out of 3 on this layout was there!



So to rid myself of the darkness, I rolled on a layer of burgandy paint mixed with gesso, then i toned it down with plenty of white paint mixed with golden gel mediums 'glass bead gel' mixed into it. It came out a messy, grundy, bumpy mess. 



Then it was time for some tyre track circles using big circular hand sweeps on the page & Flutterby Designs black acrylic paint and i have added plenty of layers using bits from my stash and my store - The Resin Rainbow.

Items used: (click on the words to go straight to that product in the store/s)
Celtic lace resin border (cut into 3 parts) by The Resin Rainbow

Thanks for looking, now don't forget to go checkout the rest of the amazing creative teams August work here and get cracking on your own challenge entry!

Happy Scrapping
Janet
Xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment