Friday, July 15, 2016

SUYS July Challenge - blue / winter

This month at SUYS took me a long way out of my comfort zone!  .. I don't work with Blue on a big scale like this - ever!  so this one had a me little bit stumped until I figured out i could make it my own!

So this was the challenge this month! 


and this was what I came up with!  .. certainly no snow or cold weather when we took this picture of us all in the pool in Malaysia earlier this year!  - hence the title 'no snow here'.


Products used: (click on the link to go to the items or website)
Snowflake Decals are a cut up Heidi Swapp mask from at least 10 years ago. I misted with them and then cut them up to use as well. 

Now that you have seen mine, go check out the rest of the DT's amazing work and get cracking on your own!  you have 16 days left to enter!  

Happy Scrapping!
Cheers
Janet



No comments:

Post a Comment