Wednesday, April 1, 2015

White .. With 1 April Challenge - Sand

This image had been sitting in my stash to do for quite a while. It was taken at the end of a big canter/walk/run/sniff/sit time with my greyhound Harper. She was ridiculously tired when I decided to do a 'houndy selfie' but I loved that as soon as it was done - she sniffed my nose (a greyhound version of a kiss) to say - thanks mum. 

Used some white muslin at the bag of the image to add some depth, and the circles were cut out of an old sheet of Kaisercraft pattern paper and very randomly sanded. 
Small amount of white SC mist was dropped onto it along with some white and sand coloured enamel dots. SC stars are also scattered all over the layout. 
Resin bird and white heart are from cycloneboonty_pl_goodies.
The tags and bits are all from my stash. 




Why don't you go and see what the rest of the WW1 Creative Team have done with this versatile colour? ..

Thanks for dropping by .. 
Cheers
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment