Monday, September 1, 2014

White.. With 1 September Challenge ( Marshmallow)

I had been wanting to do a layout on my daughter and how much she has changed in her first 7 years. The white .. with 1 (Marshmallow) challenge colour was the perfect one to dedicate this to and this this layout came together rather quickly!

IMG_3487

I decided to showcase images of her over the past 7 years in a flip album so I finally got a chance to use some of the simple stories 'snap' photo flips to make it happen. I had alot of trouble finding them and even tried making my own using clear glassinine bags but they didnt look right! Eventually I found them here and the had them in stock!  yes!! Time was running out to get this layout done for the CT reveal blog post!

As yet, the journalling is still undone. I’m not sure what I actually want to write but it may end up just being some simple words about no matter how much she changes 2 things will always be the same 1) she will always have the most beautiful eyes and 2) she will always be loved by us. It still seems to be missing something though ..

That’s my Marshmallow challenge layout for September at White .. with 1 completed!  .. have you started on yours as yet ?   there are 4 prizes up for grabs from our generous sponsors!

You can see the rest of the ww1 creative teams layouts here .

Have a fabulous September! and thanks for dropping by :)

Cheers

jx

No comments:

Post a Comment