Friday, February 27, 2015
Wednesday, February 11, 2015
Tinby Designs gifted us all with a sample pot “metallic melts’ that were done in the exact shade of Celosia Orange just for WW1 to use. You can also buy it for the month of February here ..
Cycloneboonty_pl_goodies gifted us all with a packet of amazing resin feathers in white! . You can get them from here and if you mention that you got the link from my blog, a little something extra will be sent to you with them.
This is one of my fav pictures of my lil guy!.. the look on his face is soo very much him! The journalling is hidden behind the image (like it is almost always with my work). The title is in regards to something that was said to him/me about what his life would be like when hes an adult – “hes going place”. Never one to sit in a corner or to be quiet when he can be exploring, learning or creating havoc!
Why don’t you follow this link and checkout what the rest of the WW1 Creative Team have done for this month, we would love to see you upload your challenge layout in Celosia Orange as well!
Have a Super Day and thanks for stopping by.
Cheers Janet xx
Thursday, January 1, 2015
January's layout was done as a collaboration between White.. with 1 and sketchabilities.
WW1 supplied the colour and sketchabilities supplied the sketch and they had to be used together!
I had an absolute ball with this layout and used an image I had been storing for a while of a good friends little girl - Alexis. She has the bluest eyes and this was perfect for her!
Background was washed with Making Memories (yes, that old!) 'cornflour blue' paint and a sponge.
Circles were done using white stickles paint.
Tags and blue paper and white fabric doilies are from the stash.
The white flower is from the current 'Just Add Paper Kit - Coral Glitz Kit at D-lish scraps.
The feathers, bows and birds are all hand poured resin and from this ebay shop.
Why dont you take alook at the rest of the Creative Teams layouts .. and make sure you enter as well for a chance to win some fab prizes!
Thanks for looking ..
Tuesday, December 2, 2014
This colour absolutely screams winter and christmas to me it is a really silvery grey!
Even though our Christmad here in Australia is full of sunshine, heat and icecream! ..
- Honeycomb Mask on background mixed with grey paint and gesso for texture and height.
- Parts of it were also 'swiped' with the same paint mix and a credit card to make it less even.
- Fonts are by AC Thickers and HS Ghost alpha (from years ago!)
- The flair is from D-lish scraps in one of their past 'just add paper kits'.
Thanks for looking :)
Saturday, November 1, 2014
Its to happy and bright and filled with sunshine!… perfect for Spring!
Here is my Layout that was created for the Creative Team at White.. with 1 Scrap Blog!
The colour for November is Freesia!..
Now for the details ..
- The flair was gifted to the Creative team from Funky Flair Studio.
- Most of this layout was the done using cuts from some ancient old HS washi/decorative tape rolls (circa 2007-2008) in yellow and some laser printed paper cutouts for the 2 big tags.
- The yellow resin butterfly, white PVC doily behind the flair, mini yellow cabbage rose and the paper flowers are all from D-Lish scraps. I seem to shop there ALOT!
- The yellow symetrical triangle paper was part of a collection from StampinUp!
Thanks for looking.